Online Application Transfer

  • These are screen grabs from the online application process.

    • The images and comments shown here are for Cub Scouts/AOLs who are already registered and crossing over into Troop 98.

    • You will need your current BSA registration number (your "Person ID") to successfully complete a transfer without having to pay.

    1. Make sure you have your BSA ID (also called the Person ID, or PID). Get this from your Den Leader, Cubmaster, or the Scoutmaster of the Troop you're joining.

      1. Make sure you select "Sixth Grade", even if your Scout is still in 5th grade (this is for Scouts already registered as Cubs/AOLs).

    1. Complete all the parent information.

    1. When you get to the checkout page make sure you leave the Boy's Life Magazine box unchecked. You can ignore the Registration Fee amount at this point and click on "Go To Payment".

    1. On the Checkout page, your "Total Amount Due" should be zero. If it is, click on "Place Order". If it's not zero please do not proceed and contact Troop 98.

    1. The final screen you see should be this: